I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Time is precious

FPD #17: Time
One of the things I love about my Mac is the long battery life! And I love that I can have the time calculator on there, too. With power going off and on, it really helps to know how much battery life I have left. And power has been going off and on a lot lately! Strangely, for the first month I was back, it rarely even flickered. This week, power has been going off a lot. I love having a computer that lasts through most power outages. They usually don't last more than a few hours at a time. Computer time is precious time during outages.
post signature

1 comments:

Jen said...

We were without stema today. I thought of you because I realized I know the word in Swahili, but not Arabic because we almost never are without!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...