I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Good morning, Valentine!

My little girl has been looking forward to Valentine's Day for a week. I am not even sure how it became such a big deal to her, but it has. As she woke up this morning and called me from her room as usual.... "Mom?" ....her first words and thoughts were, "Mom, it's Valentine's Day today?" She was SO excited to wake up and see her door decorated! Unfortunately, the picture-taking me did not get any pictures of her Valentine's door. :-(  But I did get breakfast!

Happy Valentine's Day, baby girl!! I LOVE you!


post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...