I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Handwritten....ahhhh :-)

FPD #20: Handwriting
The handwritten start of my day....journal, memory verse card, calendar to-do list. This is how it works.

I like handwritten things. I still journal every day as part of my prayer and quiet time. I still write in my old fashioned calendar. The iPhone/iPad calendar aps are awesome, but I still like my calendar. And with all the memory verse aps and high-tech ways to memorize scripture, I'm still on the notecard method - and it works for me. :-)

I know it is not clear, but do you really think I'm going to put a picture of my journal writing this morning on the internet? :-)
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...