I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Makes me happy

Oh, yeah. It does....
(Catching up from yesterday. I wasn't able to get on and post. Can I pull the Africa card and say that it was just one of the TIK kinda days?)
FPD #11: Makes me happy
Really, this can make any day better. Well, almost any day.
One of the perks of this place is that I get my favorite drink from a glass bottle. And, oh, pulling that bottle out of the refrigerator and seeing the glass fog up, and then the bubbles fix up. Mmmm....yep, makes me happy!
Bubbles. Fizz. And in my fun cup from home....even better. You can ask Kris and my mom. I am a cup girl. Cups and bags. They all make me happy. :-)
post signature

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Not unlike 15 years ago...cups and bags made you happy then too :) Wish you could be at our reunion in June but God has you right where He wants you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...