I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

February Photo Challenge

I just found this and it looks kinda fun. I want to try to do it. Partially for the photo aspect of it, and partially just to see if I can keep up with it and actually complete it. I am a few days behind, but I'll catch up.

So, here goes....February Photo a Day (FPD) #1: My view today
My view driving from my house to the baby house. I am so blessed to live in such a beautiful place!

FPD #2: Words
My boys' garage.

I love my boys! I love that they now live at my house. I do not love the fact that they are living in my garage. They deserve so much better. But they love it. And it is way better than where any of them had been living before. We just can't wait for my new ministry partners, Andy & Ginny, to get here and find their new house where the boys will live with them!! But for now, the boys are happy. They take great pride in their place. They have made it their own. And apparently no girls are allowed. Good thing. Although Mom does go in every day for room check, especially since we did our thorough cleaning last weekend! (By the way, Maina got a special treat tonight because of his "most improved" housekeeping practices!)

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...