I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I got a little behind. Actually, the first one I missed was because I didn't want to think about a photo of me, even if it was a favorite. But here it is, I like this one....

FPD #21: A fave photo of me
 This was Valentine's Day last year and I love it because I so clearly remember that exact moment. We had just taken some adorable pictures when I said, "Julia, give Mommy a kiss." She did, with a big hug, then said, in the most animated voice, "We LOVE to kiss!" Such a goofy girl! And as her vocabulary has grown this year, so has her humor.
And I just love this one. :-)

Then, I didn't do last night because there was no stima (electricity). That's a legit excuse, though, right?


FPD #22: Where I work 
in a house full of potty training boys...
with a shamba, where I (the girl who knows nothing about farming) seem to do an awful lot of advising on planning, planting, and harvesting... 
with lots of sweet baby play time... 
 and a search for land and decision making beyond the capabilities of my small brain!...
surrounded by the love of precious babies...
and a few new goats.
And all but two of those pictures were really taken on the correct day. I think I'm doing pretty darn good with the photo challenge.  (Remember, I blamed one of these missed days on circumstances beyond my control.) And remember those expense reports from last week? Finished! This is the month of follow-through! And that, my dear friends, is an act of God. Maybe those New Years Resolutions will be real this year after all. 

Oh, I almost forgot about today's photo. 
FPD #23: My shoes
For that, you can go back to Day 12. I didn't look ahead and I already did this one. 
post signature

2 comments:

swonch said...

love all of these! that potty picture is awesome yet also gives me anxiety. haa. also love that first one- and took that picture!! :)

Trena said...

Yes, you did! :-) Yep, it's a whole different potty training crew right now. Remember how many pairs of pants Miah would go through in a day? Times that by four. Miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...