I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's part of the job

FPD #19: Something you hate to do...
Expense reports!!! Definitely one of the parts of the job that I do NOT like to do! But here's proof that I do them anyway. This afternoon, in fact. Now, will I get them completed and emailed to Kris? That is the million dollar question. Although, if this February Photo of the Day is any indication as to my newfound ability to stick with something, I'd say I am on a pretty good roll! Maybe these expense reports will get done before the end of the month!
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...