I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, February 13, 2012

"Out of the Blue Clear Sky"

I love George. (George Strait, that its.) And today I found myself listening to George as I was driving out under the amazing African, blue, clear sky.

FPD #13: Blue
So why was I driving out under the beautiful blue sky, you ask? I have been LAND HUNTING!!! Yes, there are BIG things in store for His Cherished Ones!! There will be more to come on that later, but as a side note I will take this opportunity to ask you to please pray for us (especially me, personally) as we set out on this new {ad}venture. Pray that the Lord will lead us to the exactly place He has already prepared for us, and for discernment for me to recognize and hear Him in this process.

And, after spending five hours driving the hot, dusty, DUSTY, DUSTY, DUSTY roads, this exhausted mama's busy day was just beginning! I left the house this morning planning to return home immediately after our MMM (Monday Management Meeting) to get busy on my long list of tasks, including some fun Valentine's baking and making. Well, that five hour land hunt began with a call from the guy during the meeting, so we left after that.

Did I come right home, then, and get busy on my long list of tasks?!?!  Um....no. I'm telling ya, it was a BIG and BUSY day for me and HCO/HOH!  Stay tuned...... :-)
post signature

3 comments:

swonch said...

you should know by now...every time you're going to be productive, you get BABIES! and apparently if you want to be REALLY productive, you get TWO babies! :)

Elizabeth said...

LAND HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Trena said...

Susan, I KNOW! I told Benita that same thing. I don't think she got that it really works that way, almost every time we get a baby it's on a day that I have determined to stay home and get a lot done. MISS YOU!!

And you, too, Elizabeth! Hopefully we'll have land by the time you get here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...