I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Passport Process Update...Again

Today was another unproductive, but busy day. Short story: The person who needs to write the letter for me to take to Immigration was not in the office. I was told to come back this afternoon to find out if they were able to reach their supervisor for advice. When I asked if I could just call and find out, I was told, "No, it is best if you come in person to inquire." Seriously?! That is another TIK moment. An hour + drive through traffic to get back there. Yuck.

Still no word, so I will go back and try again in the morning. If the letter is not written, I will give up for now and go home to Nakuru. I will have been gone for a week and there is so much waiting for me to do there!

Thanks for your continued prayers.
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...