I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby Girl

Two weeks from today, my little girl and I will be on our way to America!!!!!

I never thought I would long to be in West Texas in July, but oh how excited I am to have my Texas time! And even more excited to take my baby home with me!
post signature

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yippee!

publix penny pincher said...

Hi Trena! My little Reagan just saw this (your on my google reader and I love watching where you're at!), and she said . . . "That's my best friend from my gymnastics". (Which would mean the sweet little girl that she met for all of 8 minutes yesterday afternoon.)

So happy for you, and be safe as you travel home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...