I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, June 20, 2011

New Friends

I love meeting great new friends, especially when they are from my home town! On Saturday, we met the Espinshades, from Midland, TX. They go to First Baptist Church of Midland, an amazing church with many wonderful people who support His Cherished Ones. Matt & Lisa and their four children recently moved to Nairobi.
We met for lunch on Saturday, and let me just say that they were instant encouragement!! So wonderful to meet such godly people, with smiling faces, and connections from home. You would think that me having been here for several years, I would be the one offering encouragement, but it was the other way around in this case. They were a huge blessing!
Matalyn, Julia, Ava, Ella & Seth
(I'm hoping Julia's new "smile" phase passes quickly.)

And Julia was absolutely in heaven with the girls! She has already been asking about her new friends. And she has the added bonus of getting to go to their house and play with them later today!
Thanks, Matt & Lisa, for being such a huge encouragement!
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...