I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Little Princess Girls

My little one has just discovered the joy of dress-up. My Aunt Janet sent her some dress up clothes a few months ago and she is just now big enough to fit into them. Today she watched Minnie Mouse's Masquerade.....which now leads to dressing up herself for the masquerade ball.
Yes, my little cowgirl princess in her safari hat. I think she is pretty "Americanized!"

She wanted to share the fun with Lizzy this morning, and let me just say that Lizzy LOVED it! Lizzy is such a little ham anyway, so this was right up her alley. Lizzy already loves new clothes and points out every new thing she puts on, so you should have heard her yelling at anyone who walked into the room so she could show them her beautiful princess dress.


Great little princess friends....

And can you tell what we watched last week??

I promise, I did NOT talk about that or even point out that the princess's dress train was held. She "directed" Tracy to do that all on her own!

post signature

4 comments:

Jen said...

That Lulu is such a delight. I wish I could take her home!

swonch said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! lou-louuuuuu! SO great! and juju is hilarious as always. :)

Trena said...

I'm so glad you two read and comment! There was no doubt in my mind when I saw "2 comments" that it was the two of you! And yes, you two can both totally see Lizzy, full in her emotion of excitement! Miss you girls!

MississippiMom said...

That photo of Lizzy with her head back, smiling wide, is one of the most beautiful photos ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...