I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Letters to Julia - a fun day with my girl

Dear Julia,

We didn't have power all day yesterday so I didn't write a letter to you on Sunday. But I must say that I wouldn't have traded electricity for the wonderful time we had! We had such a fun day playing together!

You are getting so big and becoming a little lady. We have so much fun together and have so many funny conversations. Some of my favorite things that we did yesterday were dressing and changing watoto Lucy and Akinyi's clothes and diapers (again and again and again), playing with your new bears sorting cups, and walking outside. I also loved watching you build with your blocks under the tree while I read my book and we waited for the boys to come home.

It was such a lovely day, and I know we will many more fun days together! I am so proud of you.

I love you, baby girl!
~Mama

I love this picture because you look like such a big girl. I miss my baby girl, but I love the big girl that you are growing into. 

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...