I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Boys & Babies

Not only do I love having the boys around more, the babies do, too!
Maina & Annabelle

Moses & Joseph

Freddy & David (Freddy LOVES David!)

Patrick

Moses & Winnie

Maina & William

Freddy & David (and David loves him, too)

Collins & Julia

And more little blessings and daily graces....
68. Aunties trying to make Annabelle laugh.
69. Running errands with a car full of boys.
70. “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” Skype
71. Julia & Nana sitting on the giraffe mat “together.”
72. My fingers in fuzzy hair.
73. Unexpected smell of rain breezing through the window.
74. An organized deep freezer.
75. Pantry filled with HUGE bags of maize flour.
76. Maina acting “the man” and grabbing a broom when he comes to find the cat loose in my house.
77. Picture of my nephew in his Easter outfit.
78. Under covers, play in the dark time.
79. Miah shoveling good food at Guava.
80. My “Best Friends” book on the coffee table. 
post signature

3 comments:

Johanna said...

Oih, beautiful babies! Is it really so, that as they are abandoned, one has to wait for 6 months before they can be freed for adoption? And it is difficult to have the papers even after that?

swonch said...

as you could probably expect i love the list trying to make annabelle laugh :) love it. also love that picture of juju!

Trena said...

Johanna, Yes, that is true. I'll send you a real email.
Susan, I knew you would. :-) And I have a pic of it to send you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...