I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Back to School

Today was the boys' first day back to school, and the first day at their new school. They were so proud of the their new uniforms and were very excited to go.

I love some of their expressions in this picture! They are some cute boys.

Humphrey, the secondary school boy, was already headed out when I went out to see them this morning.

When I got home this evening, before I even had a chance to ask about their day, they were telling me that they loved their new school! They volunteered the information! Three of them...without even being asked. That's big!

We are still in need of sponsors for THREE of the boys. If you are interested in partnering with us to support these boys, let me know. $35 a month. 
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...