I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Gifts...birthday ones

If you know me or Kris or my mom, you know that birthdays are a BIG deal to us. Mine and Kris's birthday and Mother's Day has been a week long celebration in the past...at least a week. So, being away and not being able to celebrate with them is hard. And I have been sick for over two weeks, which doesn't help. But my staff surprised me with some wonderful gifts and made my day special. So many gifts. I LOVE my girls!! Here are a few of my special birthday gifts....

61. A birthday message with nursery wall sticky letters.

62. A real birthday cake!
63. with non-drip emergency candle.

64. Staff and friends gathered and dressed for the occasion.

65. A real birthday gift to unwrap.

66. Lovely Kenyan birthday present.
(Yes, that is a lion with my first & last name carved into it.)

67. Baby in birthday hat.

67. Babies sharing birthday cake.

Thanks, girls, for making my day special. I love you!
post signature

1 comments:

swonch said...

1. AWESOMEEEEE birthday present. died laughing. i mean who WOULDN'T want that?!
2. annabelle: eyes. nose. love.
3. SO glad you had a great day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...