I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Blessings in the midst of the wrestling


I know that yesterday's post (below) was quite long, but if you read it, here are some evidences of gifts I see as I pause in the wrestling and look around me....

135. Poofy hair and puppy hugs.

136. Moments with Miah.

137. Babies and bottles.

138. Puppy training, puppy playing.

138. Aunties racing and chasing boys.


139. Kenya babies, truly Kenyan.

140. The view outside my kitchen window.

141. The return of Little Girl’s friend, the worm.


post signature

3 comments:

Karen Ivy said...

I love you Treen. And you are one day closer to coming home with Julia! LUM

swonch said...

everyone looks older! its crazy how fast they all grow!
also- hopey returned again? i recognize that dress combo anywhere. hope that went well. any news on sweetie's visit??

Trena said...

Swee-tee should be coming back the first of June. Don't ask. I am NOT happy about how things are working with him. But yes, Mama Hope called and just said - We are coming tomorrow! She is GOOD!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...