I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My little fisher-girl

We are still having a great time in the mountains, but we are ready to go back to see Papa tomorrow.


Today, Julia's great-grandpa took her fishing. We sort of cheated and went to the stocked pond at the RV park where my grandparents spend the summers. But it made for easy success fishing and was lots of fun for the little girl. She had a blast!



She was pretty excited to see that Pa was really going to grill them! And she even ate it for dinner - a lot of it.

I asked her again today if she is ready to go home to Nakuru, and she said, "No, not yet. I keep staying in America."
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...