I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh, what I will miss!

My baby girls are gonna GROW! These little things will be scooting around all over the place when I get home in a few months. I tried to soak up as much love as I could before I left, but I am afraid those little squeezes won't be enough to last until I get back.

Sweet little Deli is three weeks old now.

Winnie & Annabelle are now four months old! Time flies.
David was a little jealous of the baby holding time. Sweet boy wanted in the picture, too. 

I can't wait to see how big these little ones are when I return. Until then, I'll just keep staring at these pictures of the sweet little girls and remembering how squishy and squeezable they are. 
post signature

2 comments:

swonch said...

i love them.
david is hilarious in this.
and my belle looks scared of huge winnie! haaa. hilarious.

Heather Rae said...

Those are some precious babies. I adore this blog and the work you do. My heart goes out to all the sweet babies God has entrusted in the home's care. "Moved with compassion" is almost putting it lightly.

Your own little one is darling! I can imagine how hard it will be to leave all the rest, even for a few months.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...