I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Letters to Julia - 11 Days and loving others, always

Dear Julia,

In just 11 days we will leave on the biggest adventure of your life! I can't wait to show you America! I know we are going to have a wonderful time. Your family there is so excited to meet you, and you are ready to meet them, too.

As I was praying for you this morning, I was thinking about how much I enjoy watching you love others. Yesterday while the babies were here, you were such a good big sister. You always know when others need love.
When we visit Heshima...
When we do street boy ministry...
Or when the babies just need a little extra love...
I pray that as you grow, you know real love in your life so that you can always give it to others. May you know how greatly you are loved by me, your friends and family, and above all, your Heavenly Father, so that love will always freely flow from your heart, naturally and abundantly.


I love you, Baby Girl!
~Mommy


"Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us."
(Ephesians 5:1-2a)

Father God, may my little girl always be sure of Your love for her. And because she knows love, let her ever show it to others.
post signature

4 comments:

swonch said...

love her "all out" SMILE! :)

Jen said...

She's such a big girl! Wish we could Skype soon, but I'm afraid you're too busy. See you at Christmas! I'll love you more if you have a handful of coconut & cashew candy bars ;)

Trena said...

Hahaha! You write that there, Susan will be "seconding" that request! Guess I better stock up! (Thanks for the reminder.)

swonch said...

you guessed it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...