I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Counting blessings....

Yes, I am still counting God's little blessings in my life, reminders of His great love. The everyday graces that I will miss while enjoying a different kind of blessing in America....

258. Twin baby bottoms sleeping in a princess tent.

259. Little Sammy smiles and steps.

260. William, becoming independent, sitting and playing like a big boy.

261. Sisters

262. Pre-cry pouty lips.

263. Unsolicited hugs.

264. Tent time fun with boys and aunties.

265. Healthy boy, healthy cheeks.

266. Joseph in overalls, cookie-eating little man.

267. Screen play

268. Fat cheek girl’s slight smiles.

269. Never-ending Uno game.

270. Guitar lessons from a new friend.

271. Quick picnic before the storm rolls in.

272. Tentative taste of new foods.

273. A big brother to play with, even in a princess tent.

274. Little brother’s tear stained cheeks.

275. Brothers’ forgiveness.

Yes, a blessed life indeed.

post signature

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love this post. I love these people. I love this land. I love you.

swonch said...

GREAT pictures! love you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...