I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Missing our boys....

Julia and I are both missing our boys this week. So far, she has not been ready to go back to Kenya, but she did tell my dad last night that she needed to "go to Julia's house to play with my boys." So sweet.
Please pray for our boys. They are really good guys. But, as teenage boys are, and is culturally the norm, "when Mom's away....." It is not at all surprising that once I am away, boundaries begin to be tested, both with the boys and with the HOH Baby House staff. It is a very natural occurrence.

So, that leads me to ask for prayers for simple protection over our boys while I am away. Please pray that they would be young men of integrity, that they would maintain their high standards of behavior that they exhibit on a normal basis, and that they would continue to make good choices in all things.

God bless these wonderful young men....Collins, Freddy, Maina, Patrick & Humphrey (and Tobias).

post signature

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

i am praying and i miss them very much. feeling it to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...