I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, July 1, 2011

William - the non-crier

I am super excited to take my own little girl to America. Still, I am sad to leave all our other babies behind. Tonight, I am just thinking of how much I will miss this little guy.
William has been my little sweetie lately. He is such a sweet and serious little thing. He has been known in the house as the loud crier, the one who just cries. For no reason. Just cries. Loud.  It has become a running joke because, for some reason, I never hear him cry! As much as I am there, it seems it is never William's cry time. He has become my sweet little buddy that just hangs out with me now.

I am going to miss little William. I will miss them all. But trying not to think about that yet. For now, I just wanted to share a little of this sweetie boy with you.
post signature

4 comments:

swonch said...

i swear its you because i saw him NOT crying probably a total of like 10 times in 4 months.
take lots of pics of them all before you leave! :)

Trena said...

Seriously! This little "he cries"-"he doesn't cry" battle has been going on since you left! And I am there way more now that you are not, not just popping in and out so much. He does NOT cry. Although they did tell me the other day that he is worse at night and in the early morning, and yeah, I'm not there then. I LOVE this little guy!! I want to take him to America with me! And just a few months ago, I didn't think he was ever going to have a personality.

swonch said...

because of the whole rough baby easy kid theory i'll believe you.
feel free to bring annabelle with you too...and i'll meet you in the airport and pick her up :)

Elizabeth said...

love that little man with the man face :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...