I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

We made it!!

Julia is in America!!!!
My sweet little girl did not sleep on the flights!! Well, she did a bit, but in the 36 hours from Nakuru to Houston, she slept a total of maybe 5 hours. But my daddy meeting my little girl for the first time was an amazing moment that made all the sleepless, restless moments of travel completely worth it!
We are in a bit of a daze, but our first day in America has been amazing! Julia LOVES her Papa & Nana and Auntie Kris & Uncle Barry. Papa is already her best buddy. She was quite enamored with him from the first moment. She just stared at him for the first few minutes, trying to figure out if this was really her Papa, but still totally comfortable enough to let him hold her.
I will post more pictures later, after I get my head a bit more adjusted, but just wanted to take a minute to show the evidence of God's faithfulness! We made it, and all glory to God for bringing us here!
post signature

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry said...

Love the picture of Juju studing your dad. Precious. God is faithful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...