I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday's Favorite - The Best Gift!

I teared up this morning as I put on my favorite piece of jewelry. As I fastened it on my wrist, like many times before, it caught my attention in a special way.



My best friend in the whole world gave me this gift that touches my heart so deeply. We began this journey of His Cherished Ones together and she gave me this James Avery charm bracelet as a reminder of the little lives we are blessed to touch, and those little lives that touch and change our own.

There is a house charm for Haven of Hope Baby Center, and a little shoe for each baby in our home.



As I put on the bracelet this morning I was a bit nervous and apprehensive about our baby house inspection and interview today, and when I saw little Hope’s name, it just put everything into perspective.

Thanks for the reminder, God! And thanks, Kris, for the special gift…that continues to give and bless me every day.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Now you are going to make me cry, friend! He who calls will equip you and this ministry!! He brought us this far...He will carry us through! Love you dearly!!

Karen Ivy said...

How precious! This made me cry too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...