I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Family Time

It has been such special times to introduce Julia to her family.
It is also fun to watch her make the connections of how people are connected. She is really learning relationships and it is so interesting to watch her mind work as she makes those connections. 
My brother & I and our babies. A long-awaited moment.

Some of Julia's connections made this week:
"Papa is Will's Papa, too!"
"You are my Mommy, and Nana is your mommy! That's funny!"
"Gran is your Gran. Gran is my Gran. Gran is Kaitlyn, Brady and Lauren's Gran. Gran is Ryan's Gran and Kenan's. That's too many Grans!"

Our Family :-)
post signature

3 comments:

swonch said...

ju might as well be 12 years old in that first picture. YAI YAY! she's huge! and she's really got the smiling for pictures down!

Trena said...

I know! It's crazy, huh? She is 100% little girl! I have no baby anymore. :-(

Miss Missionary said...

I LOVED the Gran comment as it is (what I regard as) a very classic Julia statement! :) Trusting she will bless you with many more gem-filled musings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...