I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My baby's last day as a two year old....


Tomorrow my baby girl turns three!
I cannot believe how time flies. And if you're a mom and you think your baby's first years flew by too quickly, imagine coming in late to the game and missing most of that very first year! It goes by way too fast!



What a great year we have had! I am so blessed to be this little girl's mama. She makes every day bright.
Tonight, we are getting ready for Julia's Minnie Mouse birthday party on Saturday! Can't wait!


post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...