I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

HOH Anniversary

Two years ago today, I brought home our first Haven of Hope babies, rescued from the government run orphanage and brought into our HCO family. Little did I know that day that one of those babies would become my own daughter. Elizabeth, Julia and Jeremiah were our first three babies. They came to us on August 14, 2009.
This year, we had our second annual HOH Anniversary Reunion. I am so sad that I missed the celebration! This being away from home thing is hard! As much as I was ready for a trip to my America home, I am still miss my Kenya family. Here are some of our beautiful babies celebrating the second anniversary of Haven of Hope Baby Center.
Lizzy-Lou, all grown up, playing with Kater-bug

 Sweet Kater-bug

Hopey, with 100% Kenyan look

 Joseph & David enjoyed seeing their friends who came back to visit.


Maggy & her boy, Joseph

Tobias & David

 Angie & Kennedy, out of the hospital and feeling much better

 Sweet Suzy with sweet Annabelle

Sam-Sam

Thanks for a great two years, too all of those who are part of the HCO family and make it possible to make a difference in the lives of these little babies! What a blessing it is to be a part of what God is doing!
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...