I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Minnie Mouse Birthday!

Yes, more birthday posts. Those days (Friday & Saturday) were actually so busy that I actually did not have time to mess with pictures and post. But we had such a great time at her party and I think it turned out so cute, I just have to share!






 I had so much fun playing and decorating. I ordered all the printables for the water bottle wrappers, Hershey miniature wrappers, cupcake labels, the birthday banner, food labels, etc from Ashley at Cupcake Express on Etsy. She did an amazing job, was super efficient and so very nice to do the personalization. If you are having a party, it is a fun, easy way to cuten it up. Check out Cupcake Express

I had such a fun time with my girl. She is truly a joy and I am thankful for every day with her. This was definitely a birthday to remember!




post signature

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Trena, you are an amazing woman for all that you do in your ministry and as a mom. I have been admiring your ability to compose beautiful stories through your pictures. Just another amazing gift you share!

Happy Birthday to Julia!

Trena said...

Thank you! I enjoy every minute (well, for the most part) of this life God has blessed me with and I love to share it!

Unknown said...

Wow! Wonderful decoration. I loved the colors that you have used here. She looks gorgeous in this dress. I actually got a superb theme for my daughter’s birthday party. I have booked an event venue Atlanta for the celebration and all her friends from the school are also coming. She is going to love this theme.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...