I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

More Birthday Pics

Because there were too many great moments and shots not to share.....
 My beautiful girl :-)
 My weird little girl loved chomping on rock salt while helping Papa make homemade ice cream.

 "Thank you for coming to my party" favors ~ Minnie Miniatures packs
 T-H-R-E-E candles!
 and a hug from my baby :-)

 reading a Tinkerbelle book with cousin Lauren
 her new boo-tiful Cilella carriage (beautiful Cinderella carriage)

...finally. taking a break and enjoying my homemade ice cream after everyone went home. 

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...