I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, August 12, 2011

at HCO Kenya....

Everything is well on the HCO Kenya homefront. Of course, there are the many little "testing the waters while the boss is away" things, but overall, things are going well. The babies are well and growing. Kennedy #1 was sick and in the hospital, but he is home and doing well now. The boys have been on school break and are enjoying extra time at the baby house. The CH ladies are working away, making more of their beautiful crafts. I will post pictures as soon as I get some from Rebekah.

And I must say that I am SO very thankful for the people God has put in place to help run things while I am away. Rebekah is the Business Manager and acting director in my absence. And our friend, Benita, is also helping with management as acting as a liaison between the baby house and the management. They are doing a great job of overseeing things and communicating with me. With both of their communication, I usually have 5-7 emails to respond to per day. I am SO thankful for them! I would much rather be taking care things little-by-little as they progress rather than having months worth of issues piled up when I return.

Please continue to pray for Rebekah as she manages things for these few months. She is doing a fabulous job. She is realizing all that goes in to running a multi-faceted ministry, so many random things that don't fall under a nice, pretty, clean job description. As she said the other day, "There is always something coming at you from another direction." Yep! And it never stops. Ha! But she is handling it beautifully and learning a great deal! We truly appreciate her efforts.

Thanks, Rebekah & Benita!
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...