I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, April 1, 2011

A Week Without A Computer

Yikes!

I know this will be a good thing when it is all done and finished, but I have been extremely limited in my computer time this week. MANY THANKS to Barry, Kris's husband, for doing a LOT of computer work for me. I am so not the tech kinda girl, so needless to say, my computers needed a lot of updating and maintenance work. Poor Barry has worked tirelessly to get me caught up and back on track.

All my pictures (about 10,000 over the past MONTHS - not years) have been moved, saved and reorganized. During this process I haven't been able to spend time downloading any of the awesome pictures from Kris & Barry's visit. So many fun things to share.....and I will. We are having a GREAT time!

Now, we are in Nairobi and leaving early in the morning for a SAFARI!!! Woo hoo!! This will be my first real safari break in almost two years! I am super excited! I did get to go home for a few weeks and take a little girls' trip with Kris in the fall, but we all know what happened during that time. (And if you don't, you can go back to September and read about my mom's accident.) I am so blessed to have these next two days getaway with my friends. Simply cannot wait!! And I am determined to not do any work while I am away! We'll see how that goes, as that hasn't happened in a few months.

And by the way, if you have sent me an email in the past few weeks and have not heard back from me, please send another email. With our server change and doing some of this whole computer maintenance this week, I lost a lot of email content. Barry may still be able to find it, but if not.... Sorry!

So, now I am off to bed and then off on SAFARI!!! Have a blessed weekend....I will. :-)
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...