I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sad Goodbyes and Beautiful Babies

Susan said goodbye to the babies today. It was a sad day.
Susan has been here for almost four months, my right hand. I cannot even say how much I will miss her! She has been such a great help, and I am not sure I would have survived these past few crazy months without her.
Susan's goodbye to Annabelle was tough. Annabelle has been hers from day one. Susan has been a wonderful mama to Annabelle, sleeping with her, caring for her, knowing her schedule, her needs, her cries and her coos.
They are both blessed to have had this time together.

And Annabelle's little sister Winnie is just as precious! They are now two and five weeks old. And they are beautiful.






10. Winnie snuggles.
11. Watching Annabelle look at Susan with knowing eyes.

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...