I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Loving It!

I don't have a lot of exciting news to share, but I am still loving this place!  I'm learning the roads and am getting familiar with the city of Nairobi.  I have done everything from spend half a day getting a car battery (remember everything takes longer!!) to learning African dance at Club Afrique.  So much fun!  I am taking salsa lessons with "the family."  They are so great!  They have totally included me in everything they do and treat me as one of the family.  They are very protective, as well.  I'm so blessed and thankful to have them!  Thanks, Susan, for sharing your family.  Susan's sisters (Tina, Dee & Jane) are singing in church tomorrow....Nairobi Chapel.  I'll try to post the link to the church  website, but if I can't, I think it is www.nairobichapel.org.  Very cool.  After that, another family picnic.

I am spending this week doing things to get ready for our team's arrival.  Shopping for mattress, etc can be chore, but fun.  I'm learning a lot!  Jared is taking me today to visit Brackenhurst, where our team will stay, and Limuru, where we will be working.  

Yes, still loving it!   I can't wait to come back....and I haven't even left yet!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...