I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A First Class Trip to Kenya!!

Literally...thanks to Kirsten's specific prayer! Before I left, she prayed that the Lord would show favor and show His love for me by blessing me with getting bumped to First Class. We all laughed at the time. But, it started out great by Loren and I getting on the same row with no one between us on the flight to London! I guess I was in line with Executive Club membership to get a seat in the next section up for the flight from London to Nairobi. We found that out at the airport and we again laughed at the fruitfulness of Kirsten's prayer. Then, boarding the flight to Nairobi, the lady took my ticket at the gate, walked to the other side, and gave me a new ticket. She said, "This one is on the isle. That should be better." It was seat 20D. When we walked on, it was in the first section! (I actually think it is equivalent to Business on Continental - First is the complete other direction.) I looked at Loren and thought there was something wrong. I didn't want them to come in another minute and tell me I was in the wrong place. So, I asked the flight attendant. She said, "No, a simple bump-up, so it looks. Have a seat and make yourself comfortable. Would you like a glass of champagne?" And, so it began...the best flight ever! And I even slept on the plane!!!! But, that's not so hard to do with an actual bed, heavy quilt and full-sized down pillows! God did bless me with an amazing gift!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...