I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The Best and the Best...

My best friend brought me the best treat! My last Chic-fil-a for awhile. Can I survive two months without it?? Everyone should have a Kris in their life! I'm going to miss her. And the rest of my family and friends, too...some of whom are on their way over to pray for me before we all go to the airport! Thanks, Kirsten, Connie & Monica! What a great support I have! :-) AND....bye Mom & Dad! Love you!

2 comments:

Judy Wilt said...

Wish we had "Chic" in Chicago ... we have to leave the state for all the good stuff. Good luck, Trena. We'll be thinking of you. You can make a difference in many lives. Keep safe.

Trena said...

Thank you, Judy! Come see us this fall and you can have all the Chic-fil-a and Sonic you want! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...