I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

busy times...

I've had a busy week. I've seen so much! I'm beginning to learn my way around Nairobi. It is so crowded. Imagine Houston traffic with no traffic rules, horrible streets (way worse than any already are!), and tons of polution & exhaust fumes!! I love it though! You can sit in traffic and get anything from a pen, to a necktie, to dinner! Although you might not want the dead chickens hanging off the side of the motorcycle passing by. Someone's dinner, I'm sure...but not mine!

I spent a day going around with another missionary, Jen, as she prepared for her upcoming team. We went to several orphanages and schools. Very enlightening. We are SO blessed to have the education and resources we do!! Incredible stories of survival from some of these students! Wish I had time to tell some. I am going to visit one more school/orphanage tomorrow morning in preparation for our HFBC team coming.

1 comments:

Rhonda H said...

Sounds like you are doing everything God has planned for you.
Praying for you everytime I think about you.
How are the bandanas working out?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...