I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

First Trip Updates

Stella - the sweet little one in the pictures has been adopted! I was sad not to see her, but very happy that she has a home.

Mukaa Families:

Kingoo
- Most of you know that he had accepted Christ since our visit.  That visit was able to open doors of communication and ministry and Mr. Mayoli has been great for him.  He is now able to work and is supporting his family!

Nduku
- Is in very poor health.  She is still unable to work and her family is totally dependent on what our team was able to do and what the Mayoli families does to supplement, as well.  The HFBC team will visit her and take some food.  I hope to continue to support her and her daughters in some way after our visit. Please keep that in your prayers.  
(I'll have Kris upload photos of these families for those of you who have seen pictures, so you'll know which ones I am talking about.)

1 comments:

Kris said...

I am on my way back from Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. I will try to post some pics when I get back! What a great story...God is good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...