I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Word for Wednesday - Melt My Heart Moment!

I was picking up the living room this morning, and looked over at Julia sitting in my chair, obviously feeling BETTER. Praise God!
  
"Whatcha doing, baby girl?"  

"I talking to Jesus on this pen." 


Seriously, MELT MY HEART!!! This is where I sit to have my quiet time in the morning. Sometimes, if I am not finished before she wakes up, I will lay her down on a blanket on the floor and put in a video for her while she slowly wakes up. I will ask her to watch and tell her that I am "talking to Jesus" and will hold her in just a minute.

I guess she is always watching listening. Pretty scary, isn't it?


So, my precious baby girl, even while you pretend....

"I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe."
(Ephesians 1:18-19)

I pray that the "little things" you model and pretend to do now will set a foundation of practices in your life that you will forever be able to hang on to! I KNOW He has called you to great things, and He is starting NOW to work in your life and prepare You for the things He has called you to do! Be blessed, little one.

(Okay, that's a lot of posts about Julia lately. I'll post about something different next time. :-) )

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...