I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oh What Fun....!

Hmmm. What would be more fun....
riding in a one horse open sleigh, 
or trying for just one good group picture with nine babies?!








We took over 60 pictures and I am not sure we have even one usable picture for our Christmas cards!!  But, we had fun, right?  Well, some of us did. 


And isn't it fun to get to take Christmas pictures outside in our Flip diapers?! One of the few joys of Christmas in Africa. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cute! I wish I could come over and cuddle them! Looks like the perfect Christmas pictures to me. NO one believes they are real unless someone is crying or pouting in my family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...