I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, December 13, 2010

"Happy Birthday, Jesus" Party

I love traditions. Today, I started a first Christmas tradition that I want to have for my own family. We had a "Happy Birthday, Jesus" party. 





 My first attempt at a layered iced cake. It may not look so great, but it tasted pretty darn good! The inside looked better than the out. :-)

 We had fun sharing it with our friends, the Brooks's.
 
After overloading on sugar, we made a few Christmas crafts.

LOVE the tiny fingers! Julia is very much into fine motor things. Me taking the stickers off for her just wasn't good enough. 

 More tiny fingers 


Baby Girl had a great time, and we look forward to the many more "Happy Birthday, Jesus" parties she will enjoy!

3 comments:

Melody said...

I think your cake looks great!

Rebekah said...

What a great tradition to start! And the cake looks great - so fun and festive!

marty h said...

I agree - your cake looks beautiful. Keep up the good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...