I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Fun in Our Flips!



We took some Christmas pictures in the Flip diapers today. Whew! The big kids needed a little play time afterwards. 






The aunties thought I was crazy for letting them play outside in just their nappies! They were terrified that they are all going to get sick. But it is HOT here! (This is our summer time.)





Don't ask why I only have pics of their cute little back sides! I don't know. They just weren't into showing their faces I guess. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...