I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Friday, January 4, 2008

To Go or Not to Go

Going? Yes.
Now? Not sure.

There is a government travel warning against going to Kenya right now. Obviously, I will not go while there is a governement warning. But, I will go as soon as it is safe to do so.

Please continue to pray for peace in Kenya. The leaders have expressed interest in agreeing to talks, but have made no effort to do so as of yet. Continue to pray for the many people (over 100,000) that have been displaced. Food is scarce.

Pray also for me, that I will trust God and wait on Him. Pray for wisdom, and that I do not over-step the Lord in any of "my" plans. May they all be HIS plans!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...