I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Houston Marathon

GO KRIS!!! She did it! I've watched her work hard to train for the past months, and it paid off! Good job, friend!

She said it wasn't a good run for her; she didn't enjoy it. As strange as it sounds to me, she sometimes really enjoys her long runs! How strange is that?!?! How can anyone actually enjoy running...for hours?? Insane. But, I am proud of Kris. She worked hard, and she finished in better time than she did in San Francisco...even if it was a bad run day.

My mom & dad came for the marathon, too. Aren't they great? Kris and I both enjoyed them being here. A fun, memory-making weekend!

And...Kris vows to never run a marathon again. (I don't believe her.)

Good pics, Stan! :-)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...