I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome, Thomas Family!

We are so excited to introduce you to the Thomas family, the newest addition to the HCO family!
In June 2012, Andy and Ginny, and their four children, Hannah, David, Sarah & Joshua, will be moving to Kenya to join the HCO Kenya team as Co-Directors of the ministry. Their primary focus will be the HCO Boys Program, while they also help to oversee the overall ministry.

As the ministry of HCO has exploded this year, it has become more than I can manage by myself. In God's perfect timing and sovereignty, He has brought this amazing couple to join me in leading our HCO family. They bring a wealth of experience in ministry, full hearts, and a passion for serving where the Lord has called them. I cannot wait to see what God has planned!

I will definitely be sharing more about the Thomas's and their journey to Kenya in the next few weeks, but I wanted to introduce them to you. God has blessed me beyond measure with this amazing couple. I cannot wait to serve with them.

You can read their story of how God brought us together and led them to joining HCO by CLICKING HERE.
post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...