I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Letters to Julia - Happy Birthday, Nana!

Dear Julia,

Oh, do you know how loved you are?! With so much time and attention from Nana & Papa and everyone else who loves you, I have no doubt that you feel that love now, and I pray you never, ever doubt it a day in your life.
Today is a special day because you get to spend Nana's birthday with her. I am sure that your being here is the best gift she could ever have. She loves you SO much, and you have helped her heal so much the past few months, just by being here to love her. You two have a special bond, and it absolutely thrills me to see the joy that you share. You have made a difference in her life. You have made a difference in many peoples' lives.
I have missed you so much while I was in Pennsylvania at a conference this weekend, but I am coming home to see you soon! I am even waiting at the airport in standby right now, hoping that I can get to you before 10:00pm tonight. I hope you and Nana & Papa had a great day celebrating Nana's birthday!
Oh, and you look super cute in your little cowgirl Halloween outfit today! :-)

I love you, both!
Love,
Mommy
post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...