I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Joy.

Lizzy is a picture of joy. True joy. The joy that little kids sing about....down in their hearts.


Oh, how amazing it would be to live in the fullness of that joy every day! We can. But how often do we really take the time to recognize the true blessings from the Lord that make that joy complete? From the blessing of the mundane daily tasks to the ultimate gift of our salvation, we have reason and justification to live in joy! Not just to have happy days, but to have joy in our hearts regardless of the circumstances of the day. That deep joy that comes from the inside out. Joy!


In the presence of God, joy is found. And we have an ever open invitation into His presence!
In the love of God, joy is found. And oh, how He loves us!

"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love....These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and your joy may be full." (John 15:9, 11)

I love to see joy in the faces of my babies! They know joy. Regardless of what the beginnings of their lives may have brought them, their joy is intrinsic. It comes from within. My prayer is that they will one day know that joy in its fulness; that they will know the One who gives them joy; that they will know the joy they sing about.


I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart
Down in my heart, down in my heart
I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart
I've got the love of Jesus in my heart!

And I'm so happy, so very happy
I've got the love of Jesus in my heart!

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...