I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

I didn't know what I was signing up for

Kris and I are in Pennsylvania at a blogging conference. We are having a great time hanging out with each other and hearing some encouraging words. But this is October....I wasn't expecting snow! It is absolutely beautiful! It's hard to imagine that it was 90 degrees in Midland less than a week ago, and was close to 100 degrees less than two weeks ago. Now, I'm in a winter wonderland! :-)
I also didn't know what I was signing up for when I asked Kris to come to this blogging conference with me earlier this year.

What have I learned at this blogging conference? Well, first of all, I am not a blogger. Not like the ones here anyway. But what I am - or what I hope I am - is a friend who shares my life and stories with my friends, the friends of our babies, our boys and our aunties. Our blog is minuscule in the blog world, but it has huge impact in our family's life because it brings our babies, boys and aunties together with you, those of you who really know them, love them, and pray for them. And it is an honor to be that vehicle of relationship between you and them! 
post signature

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

You are the best blogger I know! You inspire us by writing simply of life, love and God. Keep your vision true to your own heart.

I suspect you and Kris are at the conference to teach rather than to learn!

Enjoy the snow....

Terry said...

I agree with LeAnne. I don't know what blogging is supposed to be, but I love what you do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...