I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Little Back-Blogging

If you ever happened to wonder what I do with my time...this is part of it. Some people wonder why I am not at the baby house, holding babies and being the real "mom" all the time. This is why.  



I wrote policies and procedures for more things than I thought possible. Pages and pages. Three notebooks full of stuff. And notice, these notebooks are NOT thin!








Yep, this is what I was doing until November. Now, we are waiting. And waiting. And waiting. But thankful for a great District Children's Officer who is working with us to see the process through and get us to the final steps.  

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...