I'm so glad you found us! We love to share our story of what the Lord is doing in and through our ministry in Kenya. If you are a reader, please click the link on the right-hand side and "Follow Along!" And stop back by anytime! Karibu sana!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Letters to Julia - Tomorrow is a big day!

Dear baby girl,


We just had such a great play time this evening. You are at such a fun age! I have been so amazed at you this week, at how independent you have become in your play time and how interactive you have been with all your toys. You spent almost an hour building trains and cars with your blocks and pushing them around the kitchen. 




All of a sudden, your babies have become so real to you. You are talking to them, cooking for them, feeding them and moving them from the bed to the stroller to the high chair, to the carrier, and back again....about a hundred times. I think we changed Baby Susan's clothes at least ten times tonight! I have had SO much fun with you this week!




Today we moved your kitchen and watoto to your bedroom so that you can play with everything in your own space. I can't wait to see all the fun you will be having in there!




And tonight....I am SUPER thankful for you! I am a little nervous, but mostly excited about our big day tomorrow. We go back to court and will see the judge again. She will giver her final ruling on our guardianship. I have no doubt that God has brought us this far and He will not leave us abandoned now. I can't wait to hear the "Yes" that will allow us to move forward with our next steps! 


I love you, baby girl!

1 comments:

Karen Ivy said...

Awwwwww! So precious. Nana wants to come play with totos too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...